Wednesday, September 3, 2008

The Messy Kitchen

Welcome to my messy kitchen.

I call my kitchen messy because it is well loved and constantly in a state of being used for cooking, baking, cleaning, or all three. It makes me the happiest when it's completely spotless, just begging for me to come mess it up again!

My hobby is cooking, and aside from my little boy, family, and friends, it's pretty much all I think about.

I'm notorious for using pots, pans, bowls, knives, and all other kitchen tools excessively. I have no problem whipping out every single pan, or whatever I think I need, to use for cooking. The only problem with that is that it does create a lot of dishes to wash at the end of the day, and a lot of dishes to put back away later. I'd like to say I'm as good at that as I am at the actual cooking, but I cannot tell a lie.

I will use this blog to share recipes, stories, information, and other thoughts on food. Who knows how it will turn out, but I hope you enjoy reading. Please try the recipes, and please COMMENT if you stop by!

Thanks!

2 comments:

Rachael said...

stopping in to see your new blog... Looks like fun! I want to try your rice recipe sometime. I think you should post your pie recipe...YUMMY!

Robyn said...

Well, I'm no good in the kitchen, so I need some inspiration!