Saturday, December 13, 2008

Cookie sale

Thank you to all of those that have ordered my cookies! I hope you enjoy them!

Baked cookies are unfortunately not for sale anymore because my oven door broke this evening! My kitchen faucet broke last week (though I could still turn on the water from below the sink, and it's now been replaced) and now the oven goes!! I've been needing to get my kitchen remodeled anyway, so these problems are really kick-starting the project. Although, I did NOT plan on buying new appliances!

(Knocking on wood) My refrigerator and freezer still work, so I can still produce frozen cookie dough. Please place your order by 4:00pm on Monday, December 15th. The earlier the better, please, so I can plan for the ingredients and time in the kitchen. Luckily most of my orders have been for frozen dough, so that's what is most popular anyway.

To show you the quantities of some varieties, this is a full batch of Rosemary Butter Cookies:
Full batch of Cream Cheese Walnut:
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip (plus 4 that are still cooling on the rack):

1 comment:

Mommy said...

So glad this going is going soooo well for you.